A new season and warmer weather means a change in your everyday beauty routine. It’s time to ditch the dark makeup hues, swap out heavier creams for lighter versions and give your hair some extra loose wave!
What better way to start out the day is to be looking good at your best. Here’s my beauty tip that helps you to look beautiful and natural.
Here are some beauty tips according to the beauty experts.
1. “Sunscreen! In the winter and spring months, many forget to apply sunscreen – but it’s arguably the most important part of your skin care regime. I use SkinCeuticals Physical Fusion SPF 50 ($44, available at SkinCeuticals.ca) religiously. It has a gorgeous tint to it, so no foundation required post-application.” – Jessica Denomme,Flats Are For Quitters.
2. “Keep your makeup light and natural – winter is finally coming to an end and your skin can breathe in the fresh air! Light coverage, pink hues, and the feeling that your skin is no longer trapped by winter’s wrath gives you endless opportunities! This is probably a tip many will share!” – Emily Hayward, What Emily Said.
3. “I love blush all year round, and it’s definitely something I wear every day (regardless of the weather). My favourite beauty tip for spring is to swap out your darker blush shades (rose-y or bronze-y) and opt for bright coral shades instead! I love this trio from Make Up Forever.” – Kayla Short, Short Presents.
4. “Swap your powder blush and highlighter for a cream version to help bring some life back into your skin after the harsh winter weather. L’Oreal’s Visible Lift Blur Blush in Soft Peach and Magic Lumi Iluminating Primer are great options.” – Courtney Connolly, La Belle Sirene.
5. “Keep your skin hydrated. Hydration is important as it makes for a healthy functioning of the system and gives a boost to a youthful-looking complexion. To help keep your skin in tip-top condition, you should use a moisturizer twice a day as part of your beauty regimen. Cleanse, tone and moisturize… it’s a cliché for a reason.” – Eva Fydrych, Fashion Studio Magazine.
6. “Grab yourself a Tangle Teezer for your bag (the travel size has a little cover). Nothing gives the hair more natural volume and looks this good!” – Gloria Chik,Urbane Bloc.
Muse: Merphi Panaguiton
Photo: Heintje Mendoza
Makeup By Yoo Kii