I know everyone has just a lil’ time to do their makeup, So, here’s how you can pull off a polished look with a few products and still look as if it took no effort! Are ready? Don’t worry, though—it’s as easy to do as it appears!
Just follow these simple steps below!
- Spray your face with a refreshing, facial spray. This will hydrate and give your skin a naturally healthy appearance.
- You’ll want to even out your skin tone, BB or CC cream like is just enough coverage. Apply with fingers and blend it with your beauty blender of foundation brush.
- Next, spot-conceal any areas with prominent darkness, blemishes or scarring.
- Set your face with a translucent powder.
- Now, even out your eyelids with neutral shade, used some chocolate color and blend it with creamy beige to subtle the edges.
- Use bronzer or contouring powder to dust over the places on your skin that sun would naturally hit: the forehead, cheeks, and temples.
- Define eyelashes with a dark brown mascara. Also you cant even put a falsies if you want.
- You’ll want to subtly define your brows to frame your face, but keep a soft look. and finish it with brow gel to define your eyebrows.
- Next, pick your best lipstick that is best on you.
- One last time spray your face some mist to give a dewy, hydrated look and meld everything together!
Voila!!! And it’s done!
muse: Merphi Panaguiton
makeup by yours truly!
Please SHARE this with your friends and family!
For business inquiries, feel free to contact me at my email firstname.lastname@example.org